DXN Modules Overview
DXN Modular data centres can be custom designed for a wide range of EDGE deployments from colocation edge data centres to remote micro edge data centres. DXN Modules provides the ability to create open white space modules from as small as 2 Racks to 500 Racks in a data hall.
Customers can build multiple data halls in stages and scale both horizontally or vertically. DXN Modular data halls coupled with the DXN Power Modules allows the customer to scale both rack space and power capacity as and when needed.
Key Highlights of DXN Modules
- Every solution is custom designed for specific customer requirements
- Designed for any Tier level – Tier III Concurrently Maintainable designs or Tier IV Fault Tolerant design with no single point of failures
- Complete in-house design and build by DXN Team
- Vendor agnostic designs that allow customers to choose the vendors they prefer
- Accelerated time-to-market, less than 24 weeks for a typical project delivered to site
- Robust high-quality solution designed and built by our Australian based engineering and manufacturing team
- Designed and manufactured to last over 20 years in the harshest environments
- Modular and scalable design allows the customers to keep the initial CAPEX low and scale as and when needed
- Both remote and on-site maintenance and support
Value Proposition and Key Differentiators
Every data centre is custom built as per each customer’s requirements by our Australian based design, engineering and manufacturing team.
Our vendor agnostic approach avoids vendor lock in and our custom design approach facilitates budgetary and technical requirements.
DXN has become the first modular data centre developer to receive both TIER-Ready III and TIER-Ready IV design review awards.
Factory prefabrication of the data centre modules allows civil, electrical and mechanical site works to be completed in parallel, reducing project delivery times dramatically.
DXN offers a 24x7 Support Team that can be contacted via web, email or phone.
DXN builds custom-designed modules for various markets, including hyperscale colocation Edge, Cable landing stations etc with strong in house engineering resources.
DXN designs for maximum flexibility to reduce the risk associated with future capacity planning issues. Our solutions offer substantially smaller upfront capital investment than traditional data centre offerings.
DXN engineer, manufacture and deploy a range of transportable, energy efficient, ruggedised modules ideal for remote site operations and rural areas.
DXN Module Types
DXN takes modularity another step forward and offers 5 standard sizes that you can choose to suit your initial requirements
and any subsequent expansion.
DXN Module A2
12.2m (L) x 4.88m (W) x 3.3m (H)
DXN Module A1
12.2m (L) x 4.88m (W) x 3.3m (H)
DXN Module B1
6.06m (L) x 2.44m (W) x 3.3m (H)
DXN Module C1
12.2m (L) x 3.49m (W) x 3.49m (H)
(Custom height max up to 4m)
DXN Module D1
8.0m (L) x 3.49m (W) x 3.49m (H)
Built by Industry Specialists
A testament to our team’s ability was gaining the Uptime Institute TIER-Ready III and TIER-Ready IV awards, notably the first of its kind for a modular Data Centre manufacturer. DXN’s expertise gives our customers the surety that they are receiving a solution that will perform with high reliability designed in.
How DXN delivers
- Highly skilled trade fabricators
- A team of design, structural and electrical engineers to design, plan and build
- All design and manufacturing staff at the one location
- A culture of striving to deliver consistency, quality and improving efficiency at every step of our operation.
- Embracing quality through continual improvement.
- A vendor agnostic approach to source the best products for each application.
Maintenance and Support Options
DXN is developing a mobile app that allows customers to easily monitor and manage their data centre.
Scheduled maintenance will provide comfort that your Data Centre continues to operate as designed.
Our team of highly skilled engineers are ready to support you with on-site expertise.